Industrial Painter - Manufacturing, Full-Time, 2nd Shift
M&R Printing Equipment, Inc.
M&R Printing Equipment, Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of textile/graphics screen printing equipment. The company is heavily invested in advanced technology, earning numerous patents, keeping the company in the forefront of innovative design and rapid product development. The company produces a wide array of screen and digital printing equipment in the U.S. and internationally, with a vast array of distributors and technical support operations throughout the world.
The industrial spray painter will spray surfaces of manufactured products. The painter will stir and pour paint into spray containers and apply primer or finishing coats of paint using a spray gun.
- Mix coating paints to desired ratios and prepare spraying equipment such as cleaning or adjusting spray guns.
- Willing to take direction from group leader and follow assignments. Be a self-starter, not always working under direct supervision.
- Be capable of reading and understanding technical documents such as paint mixing procedures and maintaining sprayer equipment in working condition.
- Clean spraying equipment with solvent or other recommended cleaning solutions on daily bases.
- Maintain the paint mix room in clean condition while following the company safety policies.
- Use the breathing air supply system when spraying epoxy paints.
- Maintain proper respirator care and operation.
- Prepare parts for spray painting when not engaged in painting activities.
- Capability of working up to 11-hour shifts.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience.
- Be able to spray paint in standing, bending and kneeling positions.
- Lift/carry up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
Monday through Thursday, 5:00 p。m。 – 3:30 a。m。
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health, dental and vision benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k), vacation, life and disability insurance benefits are available as well.
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.